Class II Digital Signatures are used for Income Tax E-Filing, Company or LLP Incorporation, Annual Return Filing, etc., Class II Digital Signatures are required to file documents electronically with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department.
As e-filing is made compulsory in ROC, every director / signing authority needs to have their Digital Signature Certificate. Its now mandatory to obtain Class-2 or Class-2 with PAN Encryption Digital Signature Certificate for any person who is required to sign manual documents and returns filed with ROC as per MCA21. Also an Individual is required to obtain Class-2 DSC with PAN Encryption for e-filing his return with Income Tax, .
Class 2 Digital Signature Certificate ( DSC ) is required for :
· E-FILING OF INCOME TAX RETURN
· E-FILING OF GST/ SALES TAX/VAT TAX RETURN
· E-SIGNING OF FORM 16 (TDS CERTIFICATE)
· E-SIGNING OF FORM 16 A (TDS CERTIFICATE)
· MCA 21 ROC E-FILING (MINSITRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS)
· LLP FORMATION
· E-KYC DIRECTOR
· IEC-IMPORTER EXPORTER CODE
· PROVIDENT FUND & ESI
· PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY FORMATION, ETC
. AND MANY MORE
FOR APPLICATION & FAST ISSUANCE CONTACT @ 08696019471